“Boota is an extremely skilled periodontist and sedation dentist. Leading a select team of experts devoted to delivering excellence in periodontics and implantology at the practice in Birmingham, he has a reputation for routinely surpassing patient’s expectations.”
Qualifications and professional accreditations
- BDS (Liverpool) MDentSci (Liverpool) MRD RCS (England)
- 1992 University Of Liverpool – Bachelor of Dental Surgery
- 1997 University Of Liverpool – Master Of Dental Science (Periodontology)
- 2000 Royal College of Surgeons (England)- Membership in Restorative Dentistry (Periodontology)
- 2000 Registered Specialist in Periodontics, UK
You are welcome to independently check my credentials.
- Search the General Dental Council Registers
- Confirm membership with British Society Of Periodontology
A few words about my career
After graduating from Liverpool University in 1992 and I went into general dental practice after completing vocational training. After working as a general dentist for 18 months I started a 2 year postgraduate Masters degree in Periodontology at Liverpool University. This was completed in 1997 and I subsequently became a part time lecturer in the Periodontal Department. In 2000 after passing the Membership in Restorative Dentistry from the Royal College of Surgeons (England) I was entered onto the General Dental Council’s specialist register in Periodontics. I have been accepting referrals for advanced periodontal care and dental implant surgery since 1996. I have taught at both Liverpool University and Birmingham University Dental Schools. I have given lectures both nationally and internationally on periodontics and the surgical aspects dental implants, bone/soft tissue augmentation. In addition I am a Simplant trainer and provide clinical coaching for different dental implant systems.
External links to lectures and resources
- Astra Tech Dental Certified
- The Dental Directory – Experts on digital imaging equipment
- Current Concepts in Bone Grafting and Accelerated Implant Treatment
I am also an active member of the British Society of Periodontology, the American Academy of Periodontology and the Association of Dental Implantology. As a registered specialist and dental implant surgeon with additional postgraduate qualifications you can be rest assured that all patients will receive the benefits of my advanced training in dentistry. In addition I continually update my knowledge in techniques through a commitment to continuing education. I have travelled all over the UK, Europe and the USA for postgraduate training. By seeking the care of a well qualified specialist you are ensuring that you receive the highest standards of treatment in advanced dental care.